Friday 29 May 2009

Going Nowhere

It's been a quiet week for me - just finished nightshift and feeling a bit spaced out! Looks nice and sunny outside so may venture out soon!

I've added a couple of new blogs to the "other voices" section: Cream tea birding by Jaffa - I first met Jaffa on Scilly- top bloke with some great tales in his blog (and cake!), secondly have added Lost in birding from Sam Woods - many will have seen his amazing pics on surfbirds via his work with tropical birding.

Recieved some interesting e-mails about the kite over Hartford Hall (see http://birdneast.blogspot.com/2009/05/must-do-better.html for the picture). Anyone else know anything about this bird?

The female blackbird was photographed in my garden earlier this afternoon - I'm trying a few Artie Morris tricks, with strategically placed perches next to the feeders... hopefully will get some reasonable stock images over the next few days.

1 comment:

Ghost of Stringer said...

Hey Jaffa is a good mate of mine ! Top bloke and he loves the south west ! I can feel a blog link coming on....