Friday 28 January 2011

The Cult @ Newcastle O2

First musical interlude of 2011 ~ The Cult at Newcastles' O2 Academy... missed them first time round, so was pleased to get a show now. This was the first outing with a new digital compact - Canon SX120IS, with a 14X optical zoom and versatility of manual operation... I'm pleased with the results given the venues "ROCK" lighting (ie very dark!!!)


Classic ROCK gear - shades (worn in the dark, naturally) , gloves (it's winter) and a tambourine

mmm Gretsch, NICE!


4 comments:

Ghost of Stringer said...

looking a bit older than I remember them !

John Malloy said...

And a bit more "portly"...

Stewart said...

'Livin' in a shack in a one horse town'...too close to home for me!

Stuart Price said...

God I can remember them as Southern Death Cult, I even bought their single 'fat man'..............